- 75% Leased Retail Strip Center With 4 Units
- Available 1,075 SF Spac To Lease-Up at Market Rent
- On Busy Roadway: 35,600 Vehicles Per Day Drive By
- 10 On-Site Parking Spaces
- Surrounded by Neighborhood Retail Amenities
- Next to Dunkin Donuts & Volkswagen Dealership
- Short Distance From Walt Whitman Rd & Walt Whitman Mall
American Investment Properties has exclusive realty rights to sell 820 Plaza at 820-826 E Jericho Turnpike in Dix Hills, New York. This location is a retail strip center that is 75% occupied. There is approximately 1,075 square feet available to lease.
This is a great retail asset that sits on the busy Jericho Turnpike with over 35,600 vehicles per day. It’s surrounded by neighborhood amenities and national credit tenants including a Dunkin Donuts, and Volkswagen Dealership.
About Dix Hills, NY
Dix Hills is a hamlet and census-designated place located in western Suffolk County, Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Huntington. Dix Hills is in between Elwood on the North, Deer Park and Wheatley Heights on the south, Melville on the west and Commack on the east.
Dix Hills is served by the Long Island Expressway which cuts straight through the middle, and the Northern State Parkway. It is divided geographically into 7 unofficial sections: southeast, northeast, south central, north central, southwest, northwest, and north.
People in Dix Hills generally have good earning power. The town enjoys an educated population that also has a large middle class.