- 100% Leased Multi-Tenant Strip Center
- 273′ Frontage on Sunrise Hwy – Great Freeway Visibility
- High Traffic Counts: 112,104 Cars Per Day
- On-Site Parking with 130 Spaces
- 2,500 SF of Climate-Controlled & Alarmed Vaults
- Tenant Leases Have Options & Annual Increases
- Eva Gowns has been a Tenant Since 1989
- Rechler Equities Purchased the Golf Course Behind The Property and Working on Proposals
- Surrounded by National Credit Retail Tenants
- Near Burger King, Chase Bank, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Chipotle etc.
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell the property located at 4830-4848 Sunrise Hwy, Sayville NY. At this location is a multi-tenant strip center with 130 on-site parking spaces.
The property occupies 273′ of frontage on Sunrise Hwy and experiences high traffic counts of 112,104 cars per day. This strip center is surrounded by national credit retail tenants such as Burger King, Chase Bank, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Chipotle, etc.
About Sayville, NY
Sayville is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Suffolk County, on the South Shore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Islip. The hamlet is known as one of the most beautiful and desirable communities on Long Island. It is also an embarkation point for ferries to the Fire Island communities such as Cherry Grove, Fire Island Pines, and Sailors Haven. Sayville was once the center of the South Shore’s oyster industry.
Notable residents living in Sayville include Melissa Joan Hart (actress), Mark Lotito (broadway star), Robert Roosevelt (author), and Tom Westman (New York City fireman). The Sayville Union Free School District has three elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. There are a total of 3,535 students and a class size of 12.9 based on their recent data and statistics.