- For Sale: 3 Multi-Tenant Office Buildings
- Tenants in All Buildings Have Annual Increases in Rent
- Tenants in All Buildings Contribute a Percentage Towards CAM and the Real Estate Taxes
- Vacant Spaces Provide for Great Lease-Up Opportunites
- Ample On-Site Parking for Each of the Buildings
- High Traffic Counts: 28,688 Cars Per Day
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the buildings located at 287, 295, and 305 Northern Blvd, Great Neck. This portfolio of properties contains 3 office buildings with vast frontage on Northern Blvd. Each of these buildings provides elevator access and contains ample on-site parking. These buildings are located in close proximity to the Long Island Expy and several other office buildings in the Great Neck area.
About Great Neck
Great Neck is a village in Nassau County located on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. Great Neck was named when Madnan’s Neck was divided into two parts: Great Neck and Little Neck. The area had previously been inhabited by the Mattinecock Native Americans who were pushed back by the colonists’ expansion. The broader area called Great Neck encompasses the village of the same name and eight other villages. In recent days, the area particularly the incorporated village of Kings Point provided a backdrop to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s book “The Great Gatsby”. The book themes and characters reflected the real-world transformation that Great Neck was experiencing at the time, as show-business personalities like Sid Caesar and the Marx Brothers bought homes in the hamlet and eventually established it as a sanctuary for Jews formerly of Brooklyn and the Bronx.