- For Sale: Retail & Office Building in Amityville, NY
- One Vacancy – Provides for a Great Lease-Up Opportunity
- 2 Municipal Parking Lots Located in Walking Distance
- High Traffic Counts on Merrick Rd: 25,762 Cars Per Day
- Near Various Bus Stops such as the NYS 110/Merrick Rd Bus Stop and the Montauk Hwy/Riverside Ave Bus Stop
- Surrounded by Various Retail & Amenities
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the property located at 148 Merrick Rd, Amityville. At this location is a retail & office building that currently has one vacancy. There are two municipal parking lots located within walking distance and this property is surrounded by various other retail and amenities.
About Amityville, NY
Amityville is a village in the Town of Babylon in Suffolk County, on the South Shore of Long Island, in New York, United States.
The Triangle – The fork of Broadway and Park Avenue, along with Ireland Place create a triangular plot of land at the center of the village. The Triangle building was built in 1892, the same year that Ireland Place opened. A gazebo was added to the north point of The Triangle before 1987. In 1994, The Triangle was officially
designated “Memorial Triangle” in memory of all who have served the village. The Lauder Museum is located at the corner of Broadway and Ireland Place, just south of The Triangle. The historic building was built for the Bank of Amityville in 1909. The Amityville Historical Society opened the Lauder Museum in 1972.