- For Sale: Flex Building with Warehouse & Office Space
- Fully-Occupied with Two Warehouse Tenants – One of the Tenants is Owner-Occupied
- Warehouse Tenants Have Been There for 10 Years – Both On a Month-to-Month Lease
- Each Warehouse Tenant Has 1,000 SF of Office Space on the Second Floor
- 14 ft Ceilings, 2 Drive-In Doors
- Property is Located in Close Proximity to the Whitestone Expy, the Cross Island Pkwy, and the Whitestone Bridge
- Located 3 Blocks Away From the College Point Plaza Shopping Mall
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the building located at 129-06 18th Ave, College Point. At this location is a fully occupied warehouse building. There are two tenants, one of which is owner-occupied. Each warehouse tenant has 1,000 SF of office space on the second floor. The property is located in close proximity to the Whitestone Expy, the Cross Island Pkwy, and the Whitestone Bridge.
About College Point, NY
College Point is a neighborhood located in the northern section of Queens, part of the Metropolitan area of New York City. It is in the North of Flushing Bay and the East River and is part of the NYPD’s 109th Precinct and Queens Community Board 7. Willets Point Boulevard and the Whitestone Expressway are often taken as the neighborhood’s approximate boundaries with Flushing and Whitestone.
On 14th Avenue, Akiyama is known for plating of an amazing attraction; even the zests come to the table dressed like floral arrangements and preparations of eel and sake highlight the exotic and ethnic touch. The Master Grill on College Point Boulevard has live entertainment and buffet tables of epic length and diversity. The service is friendly in the best South American tradition of hospitality.