- Mixed-Use Building Consisting of (2) Office Spaces and (2) MultiFamily Units
- Fully-Occupied Building with Residential Tenants Paying Under Market Rents
- There is 3,000 SF for 8 Truck/Van Parking Spaces Behind the Building & 2 Garage Spaces Available for Rent
- Surrounded by Local Retail & Amenities
- Walking Distance to the College Point Shopping Plaza
- Close Proximity to LaGuardia Airport, the Whitestone Expy, the Grand Central Pkwy, & More
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the property located at 18-01 120th St, College Point. At this location is a mixed-use building consisting of 2 office spaces and 2 multi-family units. The building is fully-occupied and the tenants are paying under market rents. There are 8 truck/van parking spaces available for rent behind the building in addition to 2 garage spaces that are available for rent. This property is near LaGuardia Airport, the Whitestone Expy, the Grand Central Pkwy, & more.
About College Point, NY
College Point is a working-middle-class neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens. It is bounded to the South by Whitestone Expressway and Flushing; to the East by 138th Street and Malba/Whitestone; to the North by the East River; and the West by Flushing Bay. College Point is a mostly residential
ethnically diverse community with some industrial areas. The neighborhood is served by several parks and contains two yacht clubs.