- Retail & Multi-Family Building in College Point, NY
- (2) Retail Spaces & (3) Multi-Family Spaces
- (2) 4-Bed, 2-Bath & (1) 3-Bed, 1-Bath
- All Utilities are Separately Metered
- Great Location on a Corner Property
- Close Proximity to College Point Center Shopping Mall
- Surrounded by Various Other Neighborhood Retail
- One Block Away from the Poppenhusen Playground
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the building located at 123-18 18th Ave, College Point. At this location is a mixed-use building consisting of 2 retail units and 3 multi-family units.
The building has been fully renovated and all utilities are separately metered. It is in close proximity to the College Point Center Shopping Mall and is one block away from the Poppenhusen Playground.
About College Point, NY
College Point is a neighborhood located in the northern section of Queens, part of the Metropolitan area of New York City. It is in the North of Flushing Bay and the East River and is part of the NYPD’s 109th Precinct and Queens Community Board 7. Willets Point Boulevard and the Whitestone Expressway are often taken as the neighborhood’s approximate boundaries with Flushing and Whitestone.
On 14th Avenue, Akiyama is known for plating of an amazing attraction; even the zests come to the table dressed like floral arrangements and preparations of eel and sake highlight the exotic and ethnic touch. The Master Grill on College Point Boulevard has live entertainment and buffet tables of epic length and diversity. The service is friendly in the best South American tradition of hospitality.