- For Sale: Retail Strip Center in Lindenhurst, NY
- 200 Feet of Exposure on Sunrise Hwy
- High Traffic Counts: 57,566 Cars Per Day
- Sits on The Corner of a Busy Signalized Intersection
- 23 On-Site Parking Spaces
- Located Near Several National Credit Retail Tenants
- Surrounded by Dunkin Donuts, 7-Eleven, Bank of America, etc.
- Property Tenants Have Options to Renew & Contribute Toward R.E. Taxes
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell the property located at 180-196 W Sunrise Hwy, Lindenhurst. At this location is a retail strip center with 23 on-site parking spaces. The tenants have options to renew, annual increases in rent, & contribute towards the R.E. taxes. This property sits on the corner of a busy signalized intersection and has 200 feet of exposure on Sunrise Hwy.
About Lindenhurst, NY
Lindenhurst is a village located in Suffolk County, on the SouthShore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Babylon. Lindenhurst is on the Great South Bay and is both North and South of Sunrise Highway (Route 27). It is the 4th largest village in New York State. It is also larger than 39 of the 62 cities in New York State. The Village of Lindenhurst Village Board of Trustees is comprised of five elected officials, the Mayor and four Trustees.
Life in Lindenhurst is modern and convenient for the entire family. It is easy to commute to the mainland and life in the village is pleasant. Children can look forward to a high quality of life and advanced educational facilities. The local administration is well organized and the value of real estate is likely to appreciate with time. Lindenhurst is excellently located in an area rich with all kinds of cuisine and bars. It is most convenient to drive short distances for evening entertainment and relaxation. Notable people living in the area include Pat Benatar (singer), Hal Hartley (indie film icon director), Jack Barry (game show host), and Dan Lauria (actor).