For Sale: Retail Strip Center in Hempstead, NY
719-733 Fulton Ave, Hempstead, NY 11550
|Building Size:||10,483 SF|
|Lot Size:||0.36 Acres|
719-731 Fulton Ave
Hempstead, NY 11550
- Retail Building with Multiple Tenants
- Tenants Pay Their Proportionate Share of C.A.M.
- Tenants Have Annual Rent Increases & Multi-Year Leases
- Property Has a Basement of Approx. 10,105 SF
- On-Site Parking with 40 Spaces
- High Traffic Counts: 38,518 Cars Per Day
- Near National Retail Tenants
- Close to Pizza Hut, Popeyes, Metro by T-Mobile, & More
- The Property is Near Hofstra University
- A Mile From Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- 1 Mile From Hempstead Train Station
- Corner Property On a Busy Signalized Intersection
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 719-733 Fulton Ave in Hempstead, New York. At this location is a 100% leased retail storefront property. Tenants are on multi-year leases with annual increases and they pay their proportionate share of common area maintenance and utilities.
This property is on a corner of a signalized intersection in a strong location. It’s near Hofstra University and a mile from Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. It’s also very convenient and accessible. It’s under a 5-minute drive to the Meadowbrook State Parkway, a mile from Hempstead train station, and directly on 4 bus routes.
If you have any questions or further interest, please call Dawn Assael Gingold at 917-696-3630 or Dawn@aiprops.com.
About Hempstead, NY
The Town of Hempstead is among the three towns known as civil townships located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. There is a total of twenty-two incorporated villages completely or partially in the town.
Hempstead has a number of institutions of higher learning such as Hofstra University, New York University and Nassau Community College and more. The Town of Hempstead Department of Parks and Recreation is one of the largest municipal park systems in the United States. It has a total of 65 parks and marinas that offer numerous activities for all ages including sports, cultural arts, concerts, aquatics, and recreation.
Dawn Assael Gingold
Ron Koenigsberg, CCIM