- Fully-Occupied Retail Building with 6 Tenants
- Below Market Rents with Potential to Increase Income Immediately
- Tenants Pay for Their Utilities
- Property Has a Basement
- High Traffic Counts on Hempstead Tpke
- Located Within Walking Distance to the West Hempstead Train Station (0.3 Mile Away)
- n6 Bus Stop is Located in Front of the Property
- Surrounded by Various Other Retail Such as 7-Eleven, Wendy’s, KFC, BP Service Station, Cherry Valley Deli, Auto Repair Shops, & More
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the property located at 156-166 Hempstead Tpke, West Hempstead. At this location is a fully-occupied retail building with 6 tenants.
The tenants pay for their utilities and the property has a basement. This building is surrounded by various other retail such as 7-Eleven, Wendy’s, KFC, BP Service Station, Cherry Valley Deli, Auto Repair Shops, & more.
About West Hempstead, NY
West Hempstead is a hamlet and census-designated place in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, on Long Island, in New York, United States. The population was 19,835 at the time of the 2020 census. It is an unincorporated area in the Town of Hempstead and is represented by Councilman Edward Ambrosino. The residents in the hamlet had once unsuccessfully proposed to change their hamlet’s name to Mayfair Park.
West Hempstead is easily accessed from the Southern State Parkway at Exit 17N. The West Hempstead Union Free School District currently operates 5 schools; 1 kindergarten, 2 elementary, 1 middle school, and 1 high school. West Hempstead’s name reflects upon the fact that it is located immediately west of the Village of Hempstead.