- 50% Occupied Retail Building in Baldwin, NY
- Tenant at 751 Merrick Rd is Vacating at the End of November 2023 – Great Lease-Up Opportunity
- Bakery Tenant has a 15 Year Lease
- Separate Water, Electric, and Gas Meters
- High Traffic Counts on Merrick Rd: 23,149 Cars Per Day
- Close Proximity to Sunrise Hwy and the Baldwin LIRR Train Station
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the property located at 751-753 Merrick Rd, Baldwin. At this location is a 50% occupied retail building. The bakery tenant has a 15-year lease and the vacant unit provides for a great lease-up opportunity. There are separate water, electric, and gas meters. This property is located in close proximity to Sunrise Hwy and the Baldwin LIRR train station.
About Baldwin, NY
Baldwin is a hamlet in Nassau County located in the township of Hempstead, on Long Island New York. Baldwin Harbor Park is a popular park in the area offering athletic fields, a playground, bike paths, a roller rink, and skate park. It provides enjoyment to children who play in its safe environment.
The Baldwin Union Free School District has a total of 7 elementary schools, just 1 middle and a high school. The elementary schools contain grades K-5. The middle school contains grades 6-8, but the sixth graders spend most of their time in a separate wing except for music, gym, lunch, arts, computers, technology, and language.