- Retail Center For Sale in Lynbrook, NY
- Tenants Contribute Towards the RE Taxes
- Building was Renovated in 2007
- There are 40 On-Site Parking Spaces for the Convenience of Shoppers
- Located in Close Proximity to Other Local Retail & Amenities
- High Traffic Counts on Merrick Rd: 23,653 Cars Per Day
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the property located at 699 Merrick Rd, Lynbrook. At this location is a fullyoccupied retail center. The building was renovated in 2007 and the current tenants contribute towards the real estate taxes. There are 40 on-site parking spaces for the convenience of shoppers. The property is located in close proximity to other local retail & amenities.
About Lynbrook, NY
Lynbrook is a village in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, on the South Shore of Long Island, in New York, United States.
Since 1912, Lynbrook has been served by the Lynbrook Police Department. The Chief of the Department is Brian Palladino. Since 1879, the Lynbrook Volunteer Fire Department has served Lynbrook. The department has six firehouses around Lynbrook. The Chief of the Department is Christopher Kelly. Lynbrook is also served by its own Department of Public Works, which provides sanitation management. The superintendent is Phil Healey.