- Prime Redevelopment Opportunity on Northern Blvd, Corona, NY
- Opportunity to Build a 7-Story Mixed-Use Building with Retail, Community Facility & Residential Units
- Current Tenant has a Short-Term Lease that Expires in September 2024
- Surrounded by Many Notable Recent Mixed-Use, Commerical, Residential, and Hotel Redevelopments (See Pages 7-8)
- Close Proximity to Citi Field, LaGuardia Airport, the Grand Central Pkwy, the Whitestone Expy, and More.
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the building located at 103-19 Northern Blvd, Corona. This location is a prime redevelopment site that can be developed with retail, community facility and residential units. There is a current tenant occupying the space. The tenant has a short-term lease expiring in September 2024.
Corona is within the New York City borough of Queens and is a neighborhood inside the former Township of Flushing. The neighborhood is part of Queens Community Board 4. The Border lying neighborhoods include Rego Park, College Point, Flushing, Forrest Hills, Elmhurst, East Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Astoria, and Woodside.
The Flushing Meadows Corona Park is the famous park in the neighborhood that was once a swamp and an ash dump, but now it’s the largest park in Queens and a great place to jog or stretch your legs. There are also museums, sports, history, a zoo, and many more. Located within the park is Shea Stadium, home of the
New York Mets, and the USTA National Tennis Center where tennis greats meet every August for the US Open. The park hosts several annual festivals, including the Colombian Independence Day Celebration (one of the largest Latino events in NYC) and the Dragon Boat Festival. The popular Lemon Ice King of Corona is still up and running it is located at the intersection of 108th Street and Corona Avenue.