- Office Building With 5 Units
- Ideal for an Owner User Looking to Expand His/Her Portfolio
- Great Lease-Up Opportunities at Market Rents
- 21 On-Site Parking Spaces
- Near National Credit Retail Tenants
- Right Across From 7-Eleven & Dunkin’ Donuts Stores
- Has a Full & Finished Basement
- Gas Heating & Central Air Conditioning
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 121 Pulaski Rd in Kings Park, New York. At this location is an office building with 21 on-site parking spaces.
This property is ideal for an owner-user who is looking to expand his/her portfolio. The property is surrounded by many national credit retail tenants and is next to a Dunkin Donuts and 7-Eleven store.
About Kings Park, NY
Kings Park is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Suffolk County, on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Smithtown. The hamlet is renowned for its schools, numerous parks, and natural beauty. Kings Park has five miles of shoreline and it borders on the Nissequogue River.
Notable residents include Craig Biggio (baseball player), John Petrucci (metal band Dream Theater member), John Myung (metal band Dream Theater member), and Kevin Moore (metal band Dream Theater member). About 28% of Kings Park residents were Italian ancestry and 24% were Irish.
The Kings Park Central School District includes residents of that portion of Fort Salonga that lies in the Town of Smithtown as well as residents of Kings Park that has a total of one intermediate school, two elementary schools, one middle school, and a high school.