For Sale: Office Building in Kings Park, NY
121 Pulaski Rd, Kings Park, New York 11754
|Building Size:||4,700 SF|
|Lot Size:||0.31 Acres|
121 Pulaski Road
Kings Park, NY 11754
- Fully-Occupied Office Building With 5 Tenants
- 21 On-Site Parking Spaces
- Near National Credit Retail Tenants
- Right Across From 7-Eleven & Dunkin’ Donuts Stores
- Has a Full & Finished Basement
- Gas Heating & Central Air Conditioning
- Some Tenants are Month-to-Month
- Leasing Opportunity at Market Rents
- Ideal for an Investor or Owner User
About Kings Park, NY
Kings Park is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Suffolk County, on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Smithtown. The hamlet is renowned for its schools, numerous parks, and natural beauty. Kings Park has five miles of shoreline and it borders on the Nissequogue River.
Notable residents include Craig Biggio (baseball player), John Petrucci (metal band Dream Theater member), John Myung (metal band Dream Theater member), and Kevin Moore (metal band Dream Theater member). About 28% of Kings Park residents were Italian ancestry and 24% were Irish.
The Kings Park Central School District includes residents of that portion of Fort Salonga that lies in the Town of Smithtown as well as residents of Kings Park that has a total of one intermediate school, two elementary schools, one middle school, and a high school.
Ron Koenigsberg, CCIM