- For Sale: Mixed-Use Building in Mineola, NY
- (1) Retail Space, (2) Residential Spaces, (1) Garage Space
- Current Residential Tenants are Month to Month
- Ideal for a Developer or an Owner-User
- Potential Rental Opportunity from the Garage Space
- High Traffic Counts on Jericho Tpke: 32,919 Cars Per Day
- Surrounded by Various Neighborhood Retail & Amenities
- Close Proximity to Various Ways of Transportation such as Willis Ave, Mineola Blvd, Roslyn Rd, Hillside Ave, the Northern State Pkwy, & More
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell the property located at 114 Jericho Tpke, Mineola. At this location is a mixed-use building with one retail space and two residential spaces. This property is ideal for a developer or an owner-user. This property is surrounded by various other neighborhood retail and amenities and it also experiences high traffic counts on Jericho Tpke.
About Mineola, NY
Mineola is a village in and the county seat of Nassau County, on Long Island, in New York, United States. The name is derived from an Algonquin Chief, Miniolagamika, which means “pleasant village”.
The Incorporated Village of Mineola is located primarily in the Town of North Hempstead, with the exception being a small portion of its Southern edge within the Town of Hempstead. Old Country Road runs along the village’s southern border. The area serviced by the
Mineola Post Office extends farther south into the adjacent village of Garden City, where the Old Nassau County Courthouse is located. Offices of many Nassau County agencies are in both Mineola and Garden City.