- Mixed-Use Building with Commercial & Residential Units
- There are (2) Commercial Units and (4) Residential Units
- The Residential Units are Considered to be Section 8 Housing
- The Commercial Tenants Have 5% Annual Increases in Rent
- High Traffic Counts on Fulton Ave: 54,333 Cars Per Day
- Located Close to the Meadowbrook State Pkwy
- 1 Mile From the Hempstead Train Station
- Within Walking Distance to Several Neighborhood Retail & Amenities
- Down the Block from Hofstra University
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the building located at 682-684 Fulton Ave, Hempstead. At this location is a mixed-use building with commercial and residential tenants. The residential units are considered to be section 8 housing and the commercial tenants have 5% annual increases in rent. This property is surrounded by various neighborhood retail, amenities, and is down the block from Hofstra University.
About Hempstead, NY
The Town of Hempstead is among the three towns known as civil townships located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. There is a total of twenty-two incorporated villages completely or partially in the town.
Hempstead has a number of institutions of higher learning such as Hofstra University, New York University and Nassau Community College and more. The Town of Hempstead Department of Parks and Recreation is one of the largest municipal park systems in the United States. It has a total of 65 parks and marinas that offer numerous activities for all ages including sports, cultural arts, concerts, aquatics, and recreation.