- Fully-Occupied Office & Apartment Building in Flushing, NY
- Situated in a Prime Location in Flushing – Located One Block from Main St, Queens Botanical Gardens, & Kissena Park
- Utilities are Separately Metered
- Surrounded by Various Bus Lines & Major Highways such as the Van Wyck Expy & Long Island Expy
- Tenants are Paying Below Market Rents – Potential for Rental Growth
- *Please Do Not Disturb the Tenants*
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the building located at 43-51 Byrd St, Flushing. At this location is a mixed-use building consisting of two office spaces and five apartments. The building is currently fully occupied and the tenants are paying below market rents. This property is situated in a prime location in Flushing. *Please Do Not Disturb the Tenants*
About Flushing, NY
Flushing is an urban neighborhood located in the borough of Queens, part of the Metropolitan area of New York City. It is part of Queens Community Board 7. The neighborhood is surrounded by Shea Stadium on the West, Francis Lewis Boulevard on the East, Jewel Avenue on the South and Willets Point Boulevard.
Flushing is the second-largest areas dubbed ‘Chinatown’ in United States. There are either 7 subways or the LIRR at Flushing Main Street. Downtown Manhattan is just 30 minutes away, an important consideration for people and firms who move here from other parts of the United States.