- Warehouse Consisting of a Carpet Retailer
- Tenant On Location For 30+ Years – Currently Month-to-Month
- Can be Delivered Vacant, Great For an Owner-User
- 20 On-Site Parking Spaces
- Close to Highways, Train Station, & Bus Lines
- Located on Busy W Merrick Rd – 20,381 Cars Per Day
- Features 1 Drive-In Door
- Landlord is Responsible For Taxes & Insurance
- Tenant is Responsible For Maintenance, Utilities, & Other Expenses
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell the property at 803 W Merrick Rd, Valley Stream. At this location is a warehouse consisting of a carpet retailer. This tenant has been at this location for decades and is currently month-to-month. They are paying $120,000 annually.
This property is ideal for an owner-user seeking warehouse space. There is 20 on-site parking spaces and the building features 1 drive-in door.
About Valley Stream, NY
Valley Stream is a village located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. It is in the southwest part of the Town of Hempstead along the border with Queens. The communities bordering the village are Elmont, Lynbrook, Rockville Centre, Malverne, Franklin Square, Garden City, Rosedale, Hewlett, and Woodmere.
Valley Stream is sub-divided into two parts namely North Valley Stream and South Valley Stream. There are also different sections of Valley Stream such as Parkwold Estates, Valley Stream Woods, Gibson, and Valley Greens. It is served by the Long Island Rail Road at the Valley Station which located at Sunrise Highway and Franklin Avenue.