- Adjacent Retail Storefront Building & Mixed-Use Building
- Ground Floor Retail Unit is Vacant (Formerly Auto Barn Auto Parts Store)
- Both Second Floor Apartment Units Are Occupied
- (1) 2-Bedroom and (1) 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Strong Traffic Counts on Sunrise Highway – 49,000 Cars Per Day
- 100′ of Frontage on Sunrise Hwy
- Surrounded by Neighborhood Retail Amenities
- 1 Attached Garage Behind 315-321 Sunrise Hwy
- 3 Roll-Up Garage Doors in the Rear
- Available Parking Spot in the Back
- Gas Heat for 321 Sunrise Hwy
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell the buildings at 315-321 Sunrise Hwy, Lynbrook. At this location is an adjacent retail storefront building & a mixed-use building. The ground floor retail unit is vacant and was formerly an Auto Barn Auto Parts Store. There are two apartment units upstairs that are fully occupied.
This property is located on Sunrise Hwy which has high traffic counts of roughly 49,000 cars per day. It is also located in close proximity to the Lynbrook LIRR train station.
Lynbrook is a village located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. The village is part of the Town of Hempstead. The village has more than 40 restaurants, many stores, a movie theater, several hotels, and three assisted living homes. A library as well as several houses of worship are located throughout the area.
Local government funding for the local library system in fiscal years 2001-2002 was above the national average. It has also several small parks and one large park; the Greis Park, the famous park of the entire area which has a pool, recreation center and roller hockey rink. There are lots of recreational activities to happen in the village such as Lynbrook Little League, Lynbrook-East Rockaway Soccer, Lynbrook Titans Lacrosse, Lynbrook Flag Football, Lynbrook Roller Hockey, Girls Softball, and Adult Softball.
Among Lynbrook’s’ seasonal events is a weekly showing of antique cars which usually happens from June to August. It has also its own television station; the Cablevision channel 20 and on Verizon FIOS Channels 33 and 34 respectively. Lynbrook has seven public schools namely Lynbrook Kindergarten Center, Marion Street Elementary School, West End Elementary School, Waverly Park Elementary School, Lynbrook South Middle School, Lynbrook North Middle School, Lynbrook High School (LHS).