- Freestanding Retail Building in Mineola, NY – Will Be Delivered Vacant at Sale
- Currently an Auto Barn Auto Parts Store
- Ideal for an Owner-User or Savvy Investor
- New HVAC Rooftop Unit
- 25 On-Site Parking Spaces
- Strong Traffic Counts: 40,076 Cars Per Day
- Located Near Various Ways of Transportation
- Surrounded by Many Retail Amenities & National Tenants
- Close to City Park Plaza Shopping Mall, Lidl Supermarket, Wells Fargo Bank, TD Bank & Panera Bread
- On N24 Bus Route & Under a Mile From Merillon Avenue Train Station
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell the building at 515 Jericho Tpke, Mineola. At this location is a freestanding retail building that is an Auto Barn Auto Parts Store. The building will be delivered vacant at sale. This property is ideal for an owner-user or savvy investor and the property provides 25 on-site parking spaces. The property is close to City Park Plaza Shopping Mall, Lidl Supermarket, Wells Fargo Bank, TD Bank, Panera Bread, etc.
*Please do not communicate with the tenant*
Mineola is an incorporated village located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. It is within both the Town of Hempstead and the Town of North Hempstead. The legislative body of the village is composed of the mayor and four trustees. There have been numerous recommendations from the community that Mineola increase its police protection when the mayor indicated a positive result if the residents approved such through a Village-wide referendum assigning the village its own police department.