- For Sale: Medical Office Building – Delivered Vacant at Sale
- Seller Would Consider Leasing the Building
- On-Site Parking with 32 Spaces
- Located Close to Sunrise Hwy, the William Floyd Pkwy, and Montauk Hwy
- Within Walking Distance to the Mastic – Shirley Train Station
- Surrounded by Various Neighborhood Retail & Amenities
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the property located at 20 Grand Ave, Shirley. At this location is a medical office building that will be delivered vacant at sale. The seller would consider leasing the building. The property has ample on-site parking with 32 spaces and is surrounded by various neighborhood retail & amenities.
About Shirley, NY
Shirley is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Suffolk County, on the South Shore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Brookhaven. Shirley is served by the Mastic-Shirley Long Island Rail Road station (the station was a compromise when both Mastic and Shirley campaigned for it). The Amagansett, Conscience Point, Target Rock, Wetheim, Oyster Bay, Seatuck and Wertheim National Wildlife Refuges are valuable parts of Shirley with immense nature, animals, birds and flora.