- Great Retail Property Located Near Transportation Options & Neighborhood Retail
- UPS Store Pays Utilities and All Repairs Including HVAC System and Exterior Areas. Landlord Responsible for Structural Repairs (Roof, Exterior Walls).
- UPS Store Pays 2% Annual Rent Increases & Lease Ends in 2030. There (1) 5-Year Option to Extend at 3% Annual Increases.
- UPS Responsible For 100% of Taxes Over 2014/15 Town Real Estate Taxes and 2017/2018 Village Taxes
- Boasts a Brand New Roof With 12-Year Warranty and HVAC Unit
- There is an Property Easement for Driveway & Parking Use. Easement provided by Adjacent Highschool.
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 26 S Railroad Ave in Babylon, New York. At this location is a single tenant UPS Store that is on a 10-year lease, with (1) 5-Year Option and 2-3% annual increases. The UPS Store is responsible for all repairs and maintenance except for the exterior walls and roof. Additionally, they are responsible for 100% of taxes over 2014/15 Real Estate Taxes and 2017/18 Village Taxes.
The UPS Store is a Franchise with a signed ‘Limited Good Guy Guarantee’.
This location is right across from the Babylon LIRR Train Station and a short drive from Sunrise Highway and Babylon Northport Expressway. Lastly, the Town of Babylon is undergoing major revitalization efforts.
About Bablyon, NY
Babylon is an incorporated village located in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York. It is referred to as Babylon Village and a part from the Town of Babylon. It is also a Township by the same name. Notable people include Rodney Dangerfield (comedian), William M. Shepherd (astronaut), Robert Moses (builder), and Bob Keeshan (actor).
The village is served by the Babylon Union Free School District. Some residents of Babylon Village are in the West Babylon Union Free School District and some residents are North and go to North Babylon schools. There are also residents of Babylon who are considered residents of Oak Island, Oak Beach, Gilgo, West Gilgo, and Captree Island across the Great South Bay.