For Sale: Retail & Warehouse Building in Valley Stream, NY
800 W Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY 11580
|Building Size:||4,336 SF|
|Property Type:||Retail & Warehouse|
|Lot Size:||0.18 Acres|
|Location:||800 W Merrick Rd
Valley Stream, NY 11580
- Vacant Freestanding Retail Building
- Ideal for Both an Owner-User or Savvy Investor
- Building Has 1 Drive-In Door
- 15 On-Site Parking Spaces
- 120 Feet of Frontage on W Merrick Rd
- Building was Renovated in 2014
- Various Convenient Transportation Options
- High Traffic Counts: 20,381 Cars Per Day
- Features 18 Feet High Ceilings in The Warehouse
- Brand New Roof Only 5 Years Old
- Recently Upgraded Plumbing, Electrical & HVAC Systems
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the property at 800 W Merrick Rd, Valley Stream. At this location is a vacant freestanding retail and warehouse building. This offering is ideal for an owner-user or savvy investor. It features 1,200 square feet of retail space and 3,100 square feet of warehouse space.
The 18 foot ceiling heights in the warehouse section provide great storage ability and clearance.
The building was renovated in 2014 and features upgraded mechanicals. The plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems were recently upgraded. The roof is in great condition, only 5 years old.
About Valley Stream
Valley Stream is a village located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. It is in the southwest part of the Town of Hempstead along the border with Queens. The communities bordering the village are Elmont, Lynbrook, Rockville Centre, Malverne, Franklin Square, Garden City, Rosedale, Hewlett, and Woodmere. Valley Stream is sub-divided into two parts namely North Valley Stream and South Valley Stream. There are also different sections of Valley Stream such as Parkwold Estates, Valley Stream Woods, Gibson, and Valley Greens. It is served by the Long Island Rail Road at the Valley Station which located at Sunrise Highway and Franklin Avenue.
Dawn Assael Gingold
Ron Koenigsberg, CCIM