- 35 Unit Office & Industrial Building
- Features 5 Industrial Units & 30 Office Units
- Has On-Site Parking & Near Public Parking Lots
- Value-Add Opportunity to Lease-Up Spaces to Market Rents
- Contains 2 Loading Bays & Elevator Access to Floors
- New Roof with Solar Panels – 10% Deduction on Electricity
- Solar Panels Entitle Building to Yearly Tax Rebate
- Close Proximity to The Whitestone Expy & Northern Blvd
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 12909 26th Ave in Flushing, New York. At this location is a 63,260 SF office building with industrial and warehouse mix. The property is over 80% occupied, with remaining vacancies providing a great value-add opportunity to lease up at market rents. The building features a brand new roof with solar panels. This addition entitles the building to a yearly tax rebate and 10% deduction in electricity costs.
The property features on-site parking for drivers and is near arterial highways. For other commuters, transportation options include buses and a short driving distance from Flushing Main Street train station.
About Flushing, NY
Flushing is an urban neighborhood located in the borough of Queens, part of the Metropolitan area of New York City. It is part of Queens Community Board 7. The neighborhood is surrounded by Shea Stadium on the West, Francis Lewis Boulevard on the East, Jewel Avenue on the South and Willets Point Boulevard.
Flushing is the second-largest areas dubbed ‘Chinatown’ in United States. There are either 7 subways or the LIRR at Flushing Main Street. Downtown Manhattan is just 30 minutes away, an important consideration for people and firms who move here from other parts of the United States. The sidewalks pulse with people of all nationalities but predominantly East Asians, specifically Chinese and Korean people. Signs in Chinese are at least as prominent as those in English.