- Mixed-Use Building in Huntington Station with 6 Residential Units and 1 Commercial Unit
- Property is Surrounded by Neighborhood Retail Such as Restaurants, Stores, 7-Eleven and More
- Located 1 Mile From Huntington Station LIRR and Near the H10, H20 & n79 Bus Lines
- Studio Apartments Rents Are Under Market – Great Value-Add Opportunity
- Seller is Willing to do Seller Financing
American Investment Properties is retained to sell 30 W Hills Rd in Huntington Station, New York. At this location is a mixed-use building featuring 6 apartments and 1 commercial unit. The property also includes a full basement at approximately 1,500 SF.
There is 1 boiler and each apartment unit is separately metered for electric. The roof is in good condition with recent maintenance performed in 2021.
This building has value-add opportunity with the under-market rents of the studio apartments.
About Huntington Station, NY
Huntington Station is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Suffolk County, on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Huntington.
The Walt Whitman Birthplace State Historic Site is a farmhouse listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is now a historical site and museum dedicated to Whitman containing 130 portraits of Whitman, letters, manuscripts, and artifacts related to the poet. There are also several shopping malls and restaurants can be found anywhere in Huntington Station.
The Walt Whitman Mall is Long Island’s premier shopping destination which has nearly 100 of the nation’s finest retailers, including Bloomingdale’s, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s and Saks Fifth Avenue.