For Sale: Mixed-Use Building in Port Jefferson, NY
402 Main St, Port Jefferson, NY 11777
|Building Size:||3,129 SF|
|Property Type:||Retail & Apartment|
402 Main St
Port Jefferson, NY 11777
- Fully-Occupied Retail & Apartment Building
- Consists of 1 Retail Unit on the Ground Floor
- Consists of 2 Apartment Units on the Second Floor
- Tenants are Individually Metered for Utilities
- Property Has On-Site Parking Behind Building
- Walking Distance to the Harbor Square Mall & Port Jeff Ferry
- Surrounded by Retail Tenants
- Near Dime Bank, CVS, Dunkin’ Donuts, Chase Bank etc.
- Located 1 Mile from the Port Jefferson Train Station
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 402 Main St in Port Jefferson, New York. At this location is a mixed-use building that consists of 1 ground-floor retail unit and 2 apartment units above. The property is in a great location just 1 mile from the Port Jefferson train station. It’s within walking distance of Harbor Square Mall, retail establishments, and the Port Jefferson ferry.
For more questions or to schedule a tour, please contact Ron Koenigsberg at 516-393-2300 or Ron@aiprops.com
About Port Jefferson, NY
Port Jefferson is an incorporated village located in Suffolk County, on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Brookhaven.
Few villages can claim such a broad array of assets as Port Jefferson, from its waterside location at the head of a beautiful deep water harbor to its desired position as a busy downtown area in the heart of Long Island’s prestigious North Shore.
P.T. Barnum, a famous circus owner, and several partners established a ferry line. The Village of Port Jefferson became incorporated in 1964.
Port Jefferson has stroll down tree-lined streets, and plentiful fine restaurants, and is considered one of the most picturesque of waterside villages to be found on Long Island.
Ron Koenigsberg, CCIM