- Converted Residence to Mixed-Use
- (1) Retail Unit With Basement & (1) 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Great Value-Add or Owner-User Opportunity
- Prime Location Convenient for a Restaurant or Coffee Shop
- Close Walking Distance to Mt Sinai South Nassau Hospital
- Ample Street Parking
- Tenants Pay for Other Utilities
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 52 Nassau Pkwy in Oceanside, New York. At this location is a 3,416 SF converted residence to mixed-use building. It consists of (1) retail unit with a basement & a (1) 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment tenant pays for a portion of the utilities. The retail store is vacant.
This location provides a great opportunity for a restaurant or coffee shop. This property is located directly behind South Nassau Hospital and provides ample street parking. It is a short walking distance to Merrick Rd which is a bustling retail corridor and features two nearby bus lines.
About Oceanside, NY
Oceanside is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Nassau County, on the south shore of Long Island, New York. It is an unincorporated area within the Town of Hempstead. Oceanside is just 9 miles from JFK airport and a half hour commute to New York City.
Notable residents include Robert Iger (CEO of The Walt Disney Company), David Paymer (actor), Michael Rosenbaum (actor, Smallville), and Howard Stelzer (composer, and musician).