- 50% Occupied Office Building
- Great For An Owner-User With Medical Practice or Savvy Investor
- High Traffic Counts: 29,253 VPD
- 44 On-Site Parking Spaces
- Next to The Long Island Expy and the Northern State Pkwy
- Under a Mile From Roslyn Long Island Railroad Station
- Near Neighborhood Amenities Office Tenants Will Love
American Investment Properties is retained to sell the property at 216 Willis Ave in Roslyn, NY. At this location is a 50% occupied office building that is great for an owner-user with a medical practice or a savvy investor. The building has 2 storage rooms and a basement. There is on-site parking with 44 spaces and Willis Ave receives high traffic counts.
About Roslyn Heights, NY
Roslyn Heights is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. It is in the eastern part of the Town of North Hempstead and considered part of the Greater Roslyn area, which is anchored by the Village of Roslyn.
Portions of Roslyn Heights also belong to the Herricks School District. Roslyn Heights has a strong tradition when it comes to education. More than 90% of the residents have completed High School and around 25% also have college degrees.
Also notable, many in the town have Bachelor’s degrees or better. There are several shops, services, and restaurants that can be found along Mineola Avenue. The popular Christopher Morley Park in Roslyn offers athletic fields, court games, golf, tennis, pool, and ice skating.