- Located in the Center of The Village of Port Jefferson Harbor District
- Recent Capital Improvements Include Roof, HVAC, & Sprinkler System
- Port Jefferson Lobster House (One of Port Jefferson’s Most Successful Restaurants For The Last 28 Years)
- Sea Creations Tenant Has Been in Business For Around 47 Years
- 366 New Apartments In Various Stages of Construction Within The Village – Spurring Greater Market Activity
- Real Estate Taxes Were Recently Grieved (Tax Certiorari)
- The Village Pays a Percentage of Income Generated From Parking
- Tenants Pay a Proportionate Share Toward Taxes (Already Included in Rent)
- New Electrical Bank & Gas Bank Installed in 2017
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell the property at 134 Main St, Port Jefferson, NY. At this location is Harbor Square Mall which is composed of 15,000 SF and is situated in the center of The Village of Port Jefferson Harbor District.
About Port Jefferson, NY
Port Jefferson is an incorporated village located in Suffolk County, on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Brookhaven.
Few villages can claim such a broad array of assets as Port Jefferson, from its waterside location at the head of a beautiful deep water harbor to its desired position as a busy downtown area in the heart of Long Island’s prestigious North Shore.
P.T. Barnum, a famous circus owner, and several partners established a ferry line. The Village of Port Jefferson became incorporated in 1964.
Port Jefferson has stroll down tree-lined streets, and plentiful fine restaurants, and is considered one of the most picturesque of waterside villages to be found on Long Island.