- 39,204 SF of Vacant Land in Huntington
- Previously Used as a Car Dealership Lot
- Features 0.66 Acres or 28,749 SF of Build-able Land
- Zoned for Both Commercial (C6) Residential (R5, R7)
- Sits on a Busy Retail Corridor
- Close Proximity to Walt Whitman Rd Retail Establishments
- Near Local Attractions such as Oheka Castle, Cold Spring Country Club, & The Walt Whitman Mall
- Strong Traffic Counts: 30,000 Vehicles Per Day
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 681 W Jericho Turnpike in Huntington, New York. At this location is 39,204 square feet of vacant land.
Approximately 28,700 SF of the land is build-able and zoned as C6. The remaining land SF is zoned as R5. This is a great location for a new development. W Jericho Turnpike boasts strong traffic counts and is near thriving retail amenities and other attractions.
About Huntington, NY
Huntington is a town located in Suffolk County, on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. It is part of the New York metropolitan area. The town encompasses the villages of Asharoken, Huntington Bay, Lloyd Harbor and Northport.
There have been many notable people living in the area such as Mariah Carey (singer), Leroy Grumman (founder of Grumman Aircraft), Ralph Macchio (actor), Walt Whitman (poet), and Billy Joel (singer).
The transformation of Huntington into high economical growth is made possible through their businesses, industries, and housing projects. The local Chamber of Commerce is also a significant factor in making Huntington into a highly-urbanized town. Not only collecting and analyzing data for dissemination of vital information, the Chamber also promotes economic development, job growth, education, and an enhanced quality of life for all Long Island people.