- Currently Occupied by Auto Repair Shop & Will Be Delivered Vacant
- Two Story Building Which Has Upper Level Office Space
- Great Redevelopment Opportunity For Multi-Family Use As The Area Has Been Seeing a Multi-Family Development Boom
- Located Near Houses and Retail Establishments Such as Food Markets, Restaurants & More
- Near the Highly Traveled N Country Road, Route 25a and the William Floyd Parkway
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 28 Tyler St in Rocky Point, New York. At this location is an auto repair shop currently occupied by a vehicle towing operator. At the point of the sale, the property will be delivered vacant.
This is a great opportunity for re-purposed use or redevelopment opportunity. The area has been seeing a surge in multi-family developments.
About Rocky Point
Rocky Point is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Suffolk County, on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. It is within the Town of Brookhaven along the Long Island Sound, 7 miles east of the harbor of Port Jefferson.
The area was once a home to the site where American radio company RCA operated a very large transmitting and transmitter research facility known as Radio Central. The radio company began to transmit transatlantic radio messages from Radio Central after its opening on November 5, 1921.
Rocky Point is a home of the inventor and scientist Nikola Tesla’s early research facilities.