- Used Car Dealership Lot in a Prime Location on Linden Blvd
- Potential NNN Lease or Owner-User Opportunity
- Corner Property Surrounded by Various Neighborhood Retail
- Located Next to Southern State Parkway
- On-Site Parking with Ample Space
- On Busy Intersection With 46,000+ Daily Traffic Counts
- Over 200 Feet Frontage Combined
American Investment Properties is exclusively retained to sell 241-02 Linden Blvd in Elmont, New York. At this location is an auto dealership, Sunrise Auto Sales. This is a beautiful car dealership lot that is on the corner of a busy signalized intersection of Linden Boulevard and Elmont Road. Combined traffic counts are over 42,600 vehicles per day.
There is a 2,000 SF building that sits on 0.51 acres of space, accommodating over 110 parking spaces. The car dealership will be delivered vacant, making it a great triple net lease or owner-user opportunity.
About Elmont, NY
Elmont is a hamlet and census-designated place located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. It is in the Town of Hempstead. Elmont is near the Nassau County border, thus earning it the name “The Gateway to Long Island“. The area is also a quick access to the Long Island Parkway system.
Elmont is also home of the famous Belmont Race Track, a major thoroughbred horse racetrack where wealthy horse owners and their friends from the neighborhood cross all lines. There are also tree-lined streets, parks, old churches and temples, cultural festivals, and fine restaurants to make a lively atmosphere that gives life of the entire area.